Little Box Brownie: Pumpkin Reese Cookies

Pumpkin Reese Cookies



Om nomm nomm, mmmmmmm cookies.... That about sums it up.


These little ones are my tribute to spooky Halloween, not that it is really celebrated in this part of the world. Why I'm not sure, who wouldn't love to get bags full of sweet lollies and candies from people, I know I would. As a kid I dreamed of living in the US, or at least visiting during Halloween, so I could get bucketfuls of sweets. But sadly that never happened. But now I'm old and no one can tell me what to do, I can buy all the sweets and lollies I want arrrrrhaaa haaa haaa. So when I was in this candy shop the other day just breathing in the sweet aromas, I spied a huge packet full of little Reeses, which are American chocolate covered peanut butter cups. So I thought it was more than fitting to make some pumpkin reese cookies, for you all to celebrate the spookiest night of the year.

Happy Baking and eating xxx




Pumpkin Reeses Cookies

2/3 cup pumpkin puree

1/2  vegetable oil 

1 teaspoon vanilla essence

2/3 cup sugar

2 1/3 cup flour

1 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

15 mini Reeses

Pre heat oven to 150C

Place pumpkin, oil, vanilla and sugar into a bowl and mix to combine. Sift the flour, baking powder and soda into a bowl and then add to the pumpkin mixture and stir. Chop the Reeses into half's and sprinkle through the dough and combine. Spoon the mixture onto a lined tray and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked.

Makes 10