Little Box Brownie: Chocolate Mocha Cookies

Chocolate Mocha Cookies



Afternoon pick me up? I always need one, don't you? It baffles me how some people have so much energy all the time, they're like little energiser bunnies, always go, go, go. I used to think maybe its the food they eat but you know what I think its just the way they're programmed.
If you're like me and need a pick me up or suffer from three-thirtyitis and need something to get you through the rest of the day, well at least until dinner, I've got the thing for you. I have combined all the wake me up foods into one cookie, coffee, chocolate and sugar. Drum roll please.........
Mocha Cookies. They're soft and gooey, just the way I like my cookies. Be warned they do have a bit of a coffee hit though.
Enjoy xx
Sophia






Mocha Cookies

200g butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tablespoon instant coffee

Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy the add the eggs in one at a time beating after each addition.

Sift in the flour, baking soda, cocoa and coffee together and add to the mixture. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.

Pre heat the oven to 150C

Roll the dough into balls and place on a lined baking tray, bake for 10 minutes or untill cooked.